How do you maintain food discipline?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Nothing gets up the appetite like “savoury yeast flakes”.

I don’t give a flying fuck about vegaterianism or hwatever but yeast flakes sounds gross.

Nobody takes a bite of something and says “mmmmm yeasty”.
Pretty sure there is an awesome mum joke to be made here...

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Wonder of he has a blog about poop pranking his dad?

Dear diary...today I caught dad out 6 times. I can't believe he keeps falling for this!

Calvin27

Eats Squid
Fat bastard reporting in.

Been on a 'diet' for 2 months. Gone from 89 to 84kgs. Little bit of riding, rowing and weights.

Food discipline was insanely hard at the start. My main problem is sugar and soft drinks. A few tips for those who have covid rings to shed.

• Gotta go cold turkey with the sugar.
  • Keep hydrated. Yeah I know they always say this but I find it fights my cravings for coke and gatorade.
  • Low sugar yoghurt is your friend. It kind of hits that sweet spot but I think more of it actually changing your gut bacteria to not crave sugars as much.
  • Focus on protein macros and set a cal target. I know it sucks but it's pretty hard to get adequate protein whilst restricting cals. Forces you to eat clean. First week was angry, but eventually you learn to space out your eating and make good choices.

When I got to 85kgs. Celebrated with a family size souva open plate and 600ml coke. Smashed that like nothing. Funny thing was I was able to go back to clean eating without too much fussing over it. I think I'm at a good point now, eating clean but also having the capacity to binge without losing control. Famous last words, because beer coems back into the scene when i hit 82kgs!

Minlak

custom titis
Fat bastard reporting in.

Been on a 'diet' for 2 months. Gone from 89 to 84kgs. Little bit of riding, rowing and weights.

Food discipline was insanely hard at the start. My main problem is sugar and soft drinks. A few tips for those who have covid rings to shed.

• Gotta go cold turkey with the sugar.
  • Keep hydrated. Yeah I know they always say this but I find it fights my cravings for coke and gatorade.
  • Low sugar yoghurt is your friend. It kind of hits that sweet spot but I think more of it actually changing your gut bacteria to not crave sugars as much.
  • Focus on protein macros and set a cal target. I know it sucks but it's pretty hard to get adequate protein whilst restricting cals. Forces you to eat clean. First week was angry, but eventually you learn to space out your eating and make good choices.
When I got to 85kgs. Celebrated with a family size souva open plate and 600ml coke. Smashed that like nothing. Funny thing was I was able to go back to clean eating without too much fussing over it. I think I'm at a good point now, eating clean but also having the capacity to binge without losing control. Famous last words, because beer coems back into the scene when i hit 82kgs!
Good work :) Discipline is where its at.

The more you go with out those types of things the less you crave them.
Other thing to consider if you are dropping a lot more weight long term is to not make the "Rewards" for dropping weight food :)

birddog69

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Good work :) Discipline is where its at.

The more you go with out those types of things the less you crave them.
Other thing to consider if you are dropping a lot more weight long term is to not make the "Rewards" for dropping weight food :)
"Lockdowns have cut into the blowing hobo market" Is this due to increased competition?

Calvin27

Eats Squid
Other thing to consider if you are dropping a lot more weight long term is to not make the "Rewards" for dropping weight food
Yeah I think that was a one off. I've never lost weight with diet before. Usually it's ride more and longer and it just falls off. Lockdown blues though, can't ride as much.

My routine is pretty much saturdays is fair game, sundays I usually don't feel like junk anymore and weekdays is easy to schedule and discipline.