How do i keep annoying little shits away from My DH track!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris95

Likes Dirt
Hey guys,

I am 3/4 the way though building a dh track at the moment and today went up for a dig, half way walking up i hear noise, So i looked to the top to see about 4 13-14yo kids with star pickets smashing 4 burms and 1 jump, By kicking out the rocks and smashing the dirt.:mad: I yelled at them, from about 40m away and they them threw a rock a me and ran, I chased them but they got on there shitty kmart bikes and took off, so there obviously little pussy's

Now I am So pissed at the moment as this was the second time it happened, The first time was a few months ago so I rebuilt everthing and They didnt come back until now, and i was lucky I caught them when i did before they started on my 2 Big senders.

So what can I do, I have covered the entry and I bush Bash into the track but now that they know where it is, Im screwed.?

I Had a talk to some of the People at the bottom of the hill who are fine with the track and walk on it and they told me that the kids have been breaking into houses and terrorizing the neighborhood.

So has anybody got any ideas on how to stop them wreaking my track??

cheers chris

kuip

Squid
If it was me i would mall them to death like a grizzly, thats probably not very constructive. If they are actually trashing houses then ring the cops let them sort it out

tim_d

Likes Dirt
You could always not yell at them, try have a conversation and show them that it is more fun to actually ride the track rather than destroy it. Extra sets of hands are always good building as well.

mxwill63

Likes Dirt
hey chris, this seems like a bit of a problem........

I think its time for some investigations of your own, sure you've caught them destroying your track, but try and catch them destroying/causing shit elsewhere around the neighbourhood. Take some pictures of things they do and if it is illegal, take it to the cops.

About the track, if its illegal, it would be a bit hard telling the cops about it (they will probs inform your council) so even just getting the neighbourhood to keep watch and to scare the little shits off every know and then. And if they keep wrecking jumps and what not, maybe a layer concrete under a layer of dirt will basically stop em' in their tracks:p (i know, sounds extreme and a bit unnecessary but hay, could teach them a lesson:D)

hope you can stop them and keep your track rideable:D

chris95

Likes Dirt
You could always not yell at them, try have a conversation and show them that it is more fun to actually ride the track rather than destroy it. Extra sets of hands are always good building as well.
hey mate I understand where your comeing from, and it was more of a OI then yelling at them, and these kids are ratbags, and No one in the neighborhood likes them. One of the locals told me that they were once on the paint right outside their house,

So i dont think there the sort of kids that wanna help me and ride.

Thanks anyways

mxwill63

Likes Dirt
hey mate I understand where your comeing from, and it was more of a OI then yelling at them, and these kids are ratbags, and No one in the neighborhood likes them. One of the locals told me that they were once on the paint right outside their house,

So i dont think there the sort of kids that wanna help me and ride.

Thanks anyways
:mad:,definantly ring the cops then

chris95

Likes Dirt
hey chris, this seems like a bit of a problem........

I think its time for some investigations of your own, sure you've caught them destroying your track, but try and catch them destroying/causing shit elsewhere around the neighbourhood. Take some pictures of things they do and if it is illegal, take it to the cops.

About the track, if its illegal, it would be a bit hard telling the cops about it (they will probs inform your council) so even just getting the neighbourhood to keep watch and to scare the little shits off every know and then. And if they keep wrecking jumps and what not, maybe a layer concrete under a layer of dirt will basically stop em' in their tracks:p (i know, sounds extreme and a bit unnecessary but hay, could teach them a lesson:D)

hope you can stop them and keep your track rideable:D
Hey mate, yer these kids are local ratbags and have been caught by the police before(I got told this by a Local who's son is a Cop) stealing stuff. So they obviously have nothing better to do than wreck shit and they are proberly not scared of the cops.

And good idea about the cement, but yerh it is an illgal track so probs not worth it, All though most people who live near by i have spoken to have no problem with it and use it as a walking track:)

jimmy-dh

Likes Dirt
We have the same problem at our trail, but the worst thing is that if you provoke them they will just come back and ruin everything. They should learn to appreciate the hard work and skill involved to ride such a trail. Hope you get your problem sorted man.

Land mines. Just make sure you know where they are haha.

Last edited:

mxwill63

Likes Dirt
Hey mate, yer these kids are local ratbags and have been caught by the police before(I got told this by a Local who's son is a Cop) stealing stuff. So they obviously have nothing better to do than wreck shit and they are proberly not scared of the cops.

And good idea about the cement, but yerh it is an illgal track so probs not worth it, All though most people who live near by i have spoken to have no problem with it and use it as a walking track:)
yeah they' re just no-good pricks

sure, track might be illegal, but if you've talked to most of the neighbourhood around the track and all of them agree on your track and dont mind jumps, and your planning to use the track for the rest of your time ridding mtb's (hopefully a long time:p), some cement will be the go:)

yeah, the little shits will be pretty fucked when they break their star pickets from slamming them into the cement:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

EDIT: Also, if you clear the sections of the tracks a little bit wider so that walkers can walk around your jumps, that would help show your a responsible track builder=]

Last edited:

Shorty222

Cannon Fodder
my mates and i had the same problem up at our track, we just found out who they were and went to have a "chat" with them and they haven't been up there again. And with the cops i have found that if they are under 16 cops usually wont charge (or bother chasing) them as if it goes to court they just get off with a slap on the wrist.

mxwill63

Likes Dirt
yeah myself and my mate are building a track up in my region and its been pretty good, we left the entrance un-cleared so it seems like no-ones been around, and we have been clearing a lot of logs on the track, so it seems too us like no-ones walked it for years, just hope i dont have the same problem as you chris.

And as Shorty222 said, they will just get away with it, and thats why they think they are so big and invincible that they can get away with anything:mad:

aloo95

Likes Bikes
go to your local gun shop and buy a rifle and some blanks ... that will seriously scare the shit out of them

mxwill63

Likes Dirt
go to your local gun shop and buy a rifle and some blanks ... that will seriously scare the shit out of them
exactly, untill the cops turn up saying they've heard alligations of some bloke blasting the shit out of some teenagers with a 303 :D:D:D:D:D:D:eek:

Bilza_ridez

Banned
reason

get all your DH buds together and go to the track when the kids are there and tell em to
get farked.

and the rifle and blanks comment is very good as well

mxwill63

Likes Dirt
get all your DH buds together and go to the track when the kids are there and tell em to
get farked.

yeah, i recon ,hide in the bush with about 20 of your mates, jump out, scare the shit out of them, then chase them;)

then again, that could make the problem worse:(

chris95

Likes Dirt
Nuke them from orbit......it's the only way to be sure.
get farked.

Hey mate yerh the thing is there was only 3 us there today and they still ran from us, so there little pussy's

yeah, i recon ,hide in the bush with about 20 of your mates, jump out, scare the shit out of them, then chase them;)

then again, that could make the problem worse:(
bahaha yerh good one mate, i am going up there tommorow and if they are there we will have a nice little chat, and then i will ask them do they wanna be the be the base of my jumps or do they rather put the rocks back and fark off:)

• camo
  • paint ball gun
  • patience

//end thread.
bahahahah, thanks guys so awsome ideas there:p

Jiminy Cricket

Likes Bikes
We shoot kids in our forest who wreck tracks all the time. Even the ones who help out occasionally get a 243 to the leg or so.

Violence is the answer. If you can't reason with them, wreck them.

Status
Not open for further replies.