Hornsby Jumps

richie_gt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
if they put that at the top trail, it would be mint. I do love jumping into a berm. It's just a shame it's so short!

It would be awesome if they did a descent trail in that style from the carpark.
I know the builders have been pretty restricted with what they can/can't build, so I think they've done well with what they've got!

I neglected to mention previously that there was some pretty poor rider etiquette on display on Sunday, there was a handful of people who were blocking the trial for those passing through – especially at the top of the jump park. Saw this happen several times.

Also as I came down the trail and over the gap jump (into the jump park) I was met with a bike lying on the ground which I had to avoid, bit sketchy as I couldn’t sight it until I had committed to hitting the jump! To be fair a poor young bloke had stacked it but his dad just stood there and they didn’t remove the bike until another load of riders came through! To make matters worse they pushed their bikes up one of the trails the wrong way!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Giving this a bump...

The entry turn is awesome; makes sure people have some general jump skills before getting into the bigger jumps.
Recent visits have shown the kids have figured out they don't need to worry about this anymore.

I wish there was better shade.

binner

Hath shat hymself
Giving this a bump...

Recent visits have shown the kids have figured out they don't need to worry about this anymore.

I wish there was better shade.
do you mean shade from trees and objects or the kids throwing shade at you ? ;):p:D

Cyclomaniac

Likes Dirt
do you mean shade from trees and objects or the kids throwing shade at you ? ;):p:D
I like to remind the young kids that it is OLD mans Valley. I shake my fist at them too. However, on the weekend, I was there happily casing the dirt jumps when I was joined by and older woman who looked to be in her early 50's. She threw shade, I gave up and went home.

imax

Likes Bikes
The Black UH trax are good for practising foot down penalties. The place is full of fun and very well built in such a confined area. Such a nice community always see the kids helping each other out improving their skills. Can’t wait to hit those trails again. Always find a good feed around the area.