Sold Hope Pro4 HG freehub body, stainless steel

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Item: Hope Pro4 stainless HG freehub body
Item Condition: Used but fine
Reason for selling: SRAM
Price and price conditions: $80 + postage
Extra Info:
Even if you have a HG freehub body in alloy, buy this SS one because it won’t gouge out

Last edited:

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Looking at it today I doubt it. The bearings are different to those that crapped out on my Pro2 Evo hub.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Yeah I should've bought it, but can't justify it at the moment.
If you need it @PJO, hit @hifiandmtb up. I don't mind if you buy it instead of me, just thought you'd passed on it so jumped in before someone else did. Otherwise I could pass on a not-too-gouged alloy version if it's any use to you. This intended more for prevention rather than cure for me.

PJO

in me vL comy
If you need it @PJO, hit @hifiandmtb up. I don't mind if you buy it instead of me, just thought you'd passed on it so jumped in before someone else did. Otherwise I could pass on a not-too-gouged alloy version if it's any use to you. This intended more for prevention rather than cure for me.
One of mine is getting to the point where the cassette is starting to get difficult to remove, so I may need it sooner rather than later, but I am tossing up whether to jump on the 12 speed band wagon and in that case it would be pointless.
Oh blessed mother of vacillation please fail me now!

All good, thanks @beeb you are a gentleman but I will leave it for you.