Hmmmmmm Zellllvy

No Skid Marks

Blue Mountain Bikes Brooklyn/Lahar/Kowa/PO1NT Raci
Fresh Zelvy frame.
11055381_803309516421014_7410773697750490207_o.jpg
Zelvy Preston Downhill.
3kg Frame weight. Full carbon frame and rear triangle and integrated downtube guard
650b 150x12mm
63 deg HA 448mm CS, 120mm HT
available in Medium (584mm TT 1200 W-base) and Large (613mm TT 1230W-Base).
2 Year Warranty, 1/2 price crash replacement.
A Few tweaks and we will be taking orders. Pre orders with around a 8 week delivery will be taken at a significant discount with a 40% deposit. RRP on frames is yet to be finalised. But will be competitive!
(AROUND a $3xxx.00 frame/shock)
Full builds also available.
Contact email : sales@zelvycarbon.com
Face Book link https://www.facebook.com/1959955504...5995550485750/803309516421014/?type=1&theater

Last edited:

binner

Hath shat hymself
Oh me ohhh my

They guy has put in some hard yards and plenty of time, Greg has come up with something pretty damn nice, nice lines .......where is the man?

Isildur

The Real Pedant
Very nice, clean looking design!

Like the above, is the linkage licensed? Looks DW/Maestro like, makes me a fan more if it rides like (or is) a DW :)

John U

MTB Precision
Very nice, clean looking design!

Like the above, is the linkage licensed? Looks DW/Maestro like, makes me a fan more if it rides like (or is) a DW :)
and DW/Maestro looked very Intense/Santa Cruz VPP like, and didn't they get that from someone else?

SummitFever

Eats Squid
...I hope Zelvy has no issues with this rig.
Giant could be the ones making it out of Taiwan (and this really wouldn't be a bad thing). I seem to recall Giant claiming some sort of IP over the co-location of the lower link pivot and the lower shock mount.

Isildur

The Real Pedant
Giant could be the ones making it out of Taiwan (and this really wouldn't be a bad thing). I seem to recall Giant claiming some sort of IP over the co-location of the lower link pivot and the lower shock mount.
Yeah, looking at it, the long lower links and the forward pin being the shock mount lean it towards being a Maestro license. And, if being made in the Giant factory, that's definitely not a bad thing. They've got some pretty svelte gear in that place :)

Odissius

Likes Dirt
Standover doesn't look that great. Top tube looks like it needs to be curved. Might not be an issue but it does look a bit outdated.