hilux appreciation thread

shauno

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i thought you had one fastrider gus.. or is that bb7rider.. not sure. mike i thought u had a space ship you drove to work?? oh well.

MikeT

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yeh i have both shaun and yes bb7 is the one who has the lowered hilux IMO i like em highered

G

miket14 said:
just like you fuzzy fat hire and cheap :mrgreen: :p :D :shock:
I may be hired and i maybe cheap and i maybe fat but i am... wait what was the fourth thing you said?

Grix

Likes Dirt
Utes.. They rock but they are meant to be high for 4wdrivin not "fully schick" low so you cant get in your driveway!!

bb7 rider

Cyclone Imports
i cant get in my drive way seriously dont wanna scratch the 3inch bling cause its fully shick and it still hits up shuttles and it was a 2wd to start with so i wasnt 4wding anywhere so who has a prob with the lowered ute?

lotec

Banned
im with bb7 rider, if i had a ute it would be lowered... like that holden ss ute at the car show 2500 hp! anyone got a pic of that?

protecon

Likes Dirt
bb7 rider said:
i cant get in my drive way seriously dont wanna scratch the 3inch bling cause its fully shick and it still hits up shuttles and it was a 2wd to start with so i wasnt 4wding anywhere so who has a prob with the lowered ute?
Har har?
lotecsiriusconcept said:
im with bb7 rider, if i had a ute it would be lowered... like that holden ss ute at the car show 2500 hp! anyone got a pic of that?
Dude...
Let me know when you become too hardcore for your BB10/M4/RM11 so you can sell it to me for a carton of dreams (or VB, whichever is cheaper at the time).