Sold HID Technologies Lights

caad9

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Item: HID Technologies Light Set

Location: Vic, Balwyn, 3013 business hours or Mooroolbark, 3138 After hours

Item Condition: Good used condition. batteries all seemed to work well at last check, although i haven't done run tests to see if they last the full charge

Reason for selling: Not being used

Price and price conditions: $150+postage OBO

Extra Info: 2 x Lights included, with the smaller having been upgraded a while back to gain a little extra power.
I used to comfortably ride dark singletrack at night with the smaller light only on my helmet, so with both lights you should be more than happy.
HID Technologies has been shut for a while, however they still offer limited support and repairs.

The two larger batteries have 6 hour claimed runtime and the smaller one is 3 hour runtime.

They were the created for a hobby within Australia and went head to head with Ayups at the time.

There is plenty of newer chinese lights available, but these are just good solid lights.

Pictures:

Attachments

Last edited:

Soul-Rider

Likes Dirt
I’ll vouch for these light being amazing and the guy that made them being super helpful.
If the buyer of the lights sees this then pm me. I have an old one of these in great nick that could be used as spare parts for a great price.