Hibike, Starbike, no more Sram to Australia!

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
Crazy talk.
spoke to a bike shop manager sunday, he said even 26” tubes are running out of stock, not just here but US also..reckons shimano aus can’t get basic parts, they warranties a sx derailleur, got sent a gx to swap in as sx isn’t available for 6 months

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
spoke to a bike shop manager sunday, he said even 26” tubes are running out of stock, not just here but US also..reckons shimano aus can’t get basic parts, they warranties a sx derailleur, got sent a gx to swap in as sx isn’t available for 6 months
Bloody hell, are factories back in full swing now?

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
I would be pretty pissed off if Shimano sent me a GX derailleur as a warranty replacement!

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Bike24 order placed on Monday, got notification last night that its shipped... wonder how long it will take. Usually 7-10 days, expecting longer.

Usual ~20 euro flat rate shipping with no additional fees.

They also did 2 price matches over to BC and HiBike.

ashes_mtb

Has preferences
Anyone used a reliable freight forwarder based in Germany or UK? Mate is set on getting himself a Radon...

downunderdallas

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Anyone used a reliable freight forwarder based in Germany or UK? Mate is set on getting himself a Radon...
Sorry can't help with a forwarder, going to get killed on tax paying VAT in europe plus import taxes here, plus shipping, good thing bikes are decently priced from the get go. Really surprised Radon don't have a distributor here even if it is just small time, probabably too much hassle for not enough reward I guess.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Update. Has not moved from Germany since the 2nd July.

The first shot is DHL tracking page, the second is clicking on the AusPost link.

Apparent 11-13 day delivery timeframe, now has a warning about reduced flights to Australia.

Was in no rush anyway, been buying from Pushys of late, it was just stuff I couldn't get in Aus.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
I've received dhl parcels from CRC and Bike24 recently. Roughly 4 week delivery time.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Flow-Rider

Burner
Update. Has not moved from Germany since the 2nd July.

The first shot is DHL tracking page, the second is clicking on the AusPost link.

Apparent 11-13 day delivery timeframe, now has a warning about reduced flights to Australia.

Was in no rush anyway, been buying from Pushys of late, it was just stuff I couldn't get in Aus.

View attachment 364893
I've had stuff landed in Sydney that hasn't moved in two weeks, I'm getting sick of this shit.