help with 360s

luke.b

Formerly DH Maniac
Cam thinks he builds at the best trails in East Melbourne.

And I think he's right. Keep the shit-talking to just that of 3-0's.

lethalweapon

Likes Dirt
What you come to croydonhills? What do you ride champ!
Yea i ride the blue singlespeed kona cowan with mtx and blue chain...i was there for the first time when i saw you...i was with joel on the brown shred and all of those guys where running around with antenas and maps:p

Ozza

Eats Squid
Yea i ride the blue singlespeed kona cowan with mtx and blue chain...i was there for the first time when i saw you...i was with joel on the brown shred and all of those guys where running around with antenas and maps:p
haha i remember man. How funny was that when i was talkingto the dude haha. Trails got thrashed from the rain you should come down towards the end of the hols bro. Cya round

Likes Dirt
Nick Oriander told me this! Oh and by the way ricky no i cant 360 and what does it matter? Maybe you should try learn tricks over dirt from square one and see were im coming from.... Ever since you could 360 the whole world has heard about it.. maybe its about time you calm down!

26" pride
Shut up about your fetish for nick oriander, go and ride!

Dude just spin as hard as you can and if you pull your self into the bars you will spin faster. Riding is about having fun, so even if you don't get it straight away, keep your chin up. Good luck.

Rickystp0

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Shut up about your fetish for nick oriander, go and ride!

Dude just spin as hard as you can and if you pull your self into the bars you will spin faster. Riding is about having fun, so even if you don't get it straight away, keep your chin up. Good luck.
i woulda hoped he had learnt 360s by now benny. 2 years on and all