HELP US!!!!!!!!

fastrider_ben

Likes Dirt
the fastriders need sum were too ride!!

Geelong isnt the greatest for riding and we were wondering if you guys had any suggested locations around victoria???????
Were looking for places with big gaps, dirt jumps and north shore would be nice :D

cheers

CHEWY

Eats Squid
haha geelong does take it for riding. supposedly theres some good tracks at the you yangs but ive never seen them. were u riding at the rd gap on satday cause i remember someone on a vps telling me they were fastrider something on farken

S.

ex offender
Dirtjumps sounds like Ballarat, or Eltham area in NE Melbourne. North Shore, check the trails database for Regional Victoria.

curtisrider

Eats Squid
jumps

There are ALOT of good jumps around eltham/diamond creek. There used to be some good ones at Waurn Ponds not sure whether they have been maintained or not though

fastrider_ben

Likes Dirt
Waurn Ponds jumps r in the process of being rebuilt when complete should be the biggest jumps around no joke they r massive
X games BMX style with big roll in

curtisrider

Eats Squid
fastrider_ben said:
Waurn Ponds jumps r in the process of being rebuilt when complete should be the biggest jumps around no joke they r massive
X games BMX style with big roll in
how many jumps have they rebuilt there? Are the putting the rollin away from the road and running em theoppisite way to what they used to be, before the road got built straight through em.

fastrider gus

super huck
they are goin the same direction. the roll-in is rightnext to the road. its reeeealy high and steep but i dont think that you will get enough speed.. the jumps are too close to the roll-in and huuuuuugeeeeee!!
there is 3 lines with 3 jumps in each.
we went to ballarat a few times. it rocks there. ben was the only one doin the big xavier jumps. next time we go we'll be hittin up the big road gap at black hill 4 sure!

fastrider gus

super huck
i havent had a real close look yet but they'd be at least 6ft lips with about 20ft gap BMX jumps.. realy nice trannies on the big 'uns

S.

ex offender
Re: waurn ponds

01_250 said:
andrew said:
01_250 said:
sweet might go thier this weekend.
noo valoniaa!
i'll still amke valonia, but 6ft kicks and 20ft gaps + a rollin sounds to good to be true. bit smaller than diamo
the kicks at diamo are only 5ft... and the big gap is 20ft too (I was pretty sure it was 18, you reckoned it was 22, so say 20 for now).

andrew

Likes Bikes and Dirt

01_250 said:
andrew said:
01_250 said:
noo valoniaa!
i'll still amke valonia, but 6ft kicks and 20ft gaps + a rollin sounds to good to be true. bit smaller than diamo
but ballarat is sooo faaar awaay
but if my bro gets his p's.......

oh and what happened to your exams young man..with a new bike and valonia+ballarat, doesnt look like you'll be doing much study :p

curtisrider

Eats Squid

andrew said:
01_250 said:
andrew said:
01_250 said:
noo valoniaa!
but ballarat is sooo faaar awaay
but if my bro gets his p's.......
dont worry waurn ponds is just before geelong not ballarat.
and socket their are other jumps at waurn ponds i think for if i dont hit the big ones. that is if i go this weekend.