HELP US!!!!!!!!

Sic

Likes Dirt
What about Windsor Siding? Its still a long way from Geelong but it might be easier to get to. Theres some pretty good jumps there, especially after all the work that been done lately.

Sic

Likes Dirt
Its in Windsor, which is the next suburb over from Prahran on the Sandringham train line. You get off at Windsor station and thats pretty much it. The jumps are directly behind the station next to an oval and a playground, you should be able to see them from the station platform, the closet street is Union. Heres a map, its the block of green just above and to teh left of Windsor. Theres some good jumps and usually a decent amount of cool people down there.

Sic

Likes Dirt
Im a newbie who just happens to live near Windsor, just started posting because I found an australian site worth the time.

Sic

Likes Dirt
Sorry that was a pretty shitty response to teh who are you question. When I say newbie I mean to teh forum and relatively to the MTB scene, Im actually pretty old. So if you see an old man on a Gt Ruckus riding around Prahran or jumping badly down at Windsor thats me.

andrew

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sic said:
Sorry that was a pretty shitty response to teh who are you question. When I say newbie I mean to teh forum and relatively to the MTB scene, Im actually pretty old. So if you see an old man on a Gt Ruckus riding around Prahran or jumping badly down at Windsor thats me.
ruckus hardtail with new z1 and 8" avids?

Sic

Likes Dirt
Nope. Psylos and Avid disc front (6) and arch rivals on the back, its the older Ruckus, 2001 I think.