Helmets for the casual huckwit

born-again-biker

Is looking for a 16" bar
...well I made a choice. Thanks to all for their input on the matter. I did nearly go for the TLD clearance prices and put another full blown full face on the shelf, but with my tendency to sweat like a mother fucker and summer being upon us, I have decided to give the proframe a chance to impress me. Well more than it already has...FYI - $240 seemed like the best price I could find. Pics to come when the helmet arrives.
Good choice Pink Dog.
And you scored a very good price too!

Sent from my LG-H870DS using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
If you dont mind me asking, where did you score it from for $240?

Travis.
I will...just as soon as I have confirmation that my order is complete. I'd hate for them to suddenly sell out of the one I chose and discover they can't fill my basket. Crc have played that shit on me before!

It was domestic.

robbie b

Likes Bikes
Detachable face beaks have always been crap, they tried them years ago in Moto and with the same outcomes as what they are having with MTB.
I had the giro switchblade and binned it so good I have no recollection of the crash, ended up in hospital with a concussion and sore neck. The detachable chinguard more or less exploded, I'm going to send girl a photo to see if they are happy with the way it performed, i mean my head is ok now, but I'll definitely be going a solid chin guard in the future

Flow-Rider

Burner
I had the giro switchblade and binned it so good I have no recollection of the crash, ended up in hospital with a concussion and sore neck. The detachable chinguard more or less exploded, I'm going to send girl a photo to see if they are happy with the way it performed, i mean my head is ok now, but I'll definitely be going a solid chin guard in the future
I hope you have a speedy recovery that's for sure.