Sold [HBT] 2007 De Rosa Macro

rangersac

Medically diagnosed OMS
Item: 2007 De Rosa Macro. Aluminium main triangle with carbon forks and rear stays
Location: Hobart, happy to box for shipping and transport to courier depot. Buyer pays postage
Item Condition: Excellent for age
Reason for selling: Getting old and inflexible, and realistically it's been ridden a handful of times in the past five years as I prefer MTBing for recreation, as I ride enough on the road commuting.
Price and price conditions: $1000 $800 ono. Make an offer if you think I am out of the ballpark
Extra Info: Frame is an XL, seat tube c/c is 60cm, and the top tube is 59cm c/c. Bit of a retro-ish throwback these days with the large aluminum main tubes, horizontal top tube, and the wishbone rear stay, but it's stiff, fast and with the carbon forks and rear end it really takes the buzz out of coarse chip road surfaces so is a surprisingly comfortable long distance rider if the geometry works for you. Has some very minor clear coat paint chips, some tiny bubbling around the cable guides and a little bit of chain rash on the chainstay which has been touched up, but for it's age is in really good condition, zero dents and I have never crashed it. Specs as for the rest as follows:
Groupset: Full Campag Chorus 10 speed carbon. Levers were fully rebuild by De Grandi cycles and have had bugger all riding since so are basically fresh as a daisy, hoods are not sticky at all. Crankset is a 50/34 compact, current rear cassette is 13-29 Centaur because Hobart has hills, but I will also throw in a brank new 11-25 Chorus cassette.
Wheels: Campy Zona, record internals in the hubs and the brake tracks have stacks of life left. Tyres are 25c Conti Gatorskins, I also have some Vittoria Rubinos I can throw in.
Brakes: Campy Chorus with Campy pads
Cockpit: Deda RHM-01 bars, Deda Zero 2 stem, Record headset, Fizik Aliante VX saddle, Deda Blackstick Carbon post. De Rosa decal seat clamp.
Extras: Will come with the Elite bottle cages, De Rosa water bottles, Lezyne pump and the rear light if desired but not the saddle bag in the pictures. Pedals are Crank Bros thanks to the float looking after my knees, can also throw in some size 47 Fizik carbon soled clown shoes with Crank Bros cleats that have seen very little use.
Pictures:

Bike.jpg

Chain stay.jpg

Clear coat.jpg

Cockpit.jpg

drivetrain.JPG

Last edited: