Hazza's Excellent Adventures

hazza6542

Eats Squid
Time for another excellent adventure! This time we didn't book tickets last minute, gave myself a good 12 hours before the flight for this one. All the fun will be posted on instagram on gerry_mcgerry, I dunno how that shit works but if you can see it it should be just as good as last time. Very bottom of Aus last time, going to the top this time round.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Cairns airport can eat a dick. Don't fall for the lies about the showers...nobody wants a cold shower after an overnight flight!

hazza6542

Eats Squid
Holy balls, I remember why I hate clubbing. Tonight should be more fun, pub crawl not bloody clubs. Got some real man's drinks now so we should be on.

Sent from my doodle using Fapatalk

Last edited:

hazza6542

Eats Squid
Bloody hell. So the boys found a kiwi landing pad, I've never watched a bloke crash and burn so hard. She offered to take him for a flight, he threw up. Made for great story telling this morning at least.

Clubbing a second night in a row, far from excellent. It's loud, and there's no comfy places to sit. Think I'm getting old.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Sometimes you fly out over the reef and do a little skin diving. Even pope John Paul Young used to kiss the ground he landed on...shit that doesn't read as well as it should. Suss sleazy bastards have made satire difficult.

LPG

likes thicc birds
So your saying that sometimes you hover your helicopter over the reef to have a look in the water but don't land on the reef as it's too wet and salty in the ocean?

And if you have the pope riding shotgun he will kiss the landing pad while you are landing?