'Hats all folks!

moorey

call me Mia
Sorry 'bout that. I did search STRAW cowboy hat but that YB image had to be used.
Curious about the vegan thing...No Felt so no wool? Leather? Vegan stance on environmental aspects of Polyvinyl products?
Just an overall animal/insect product thing. Everything is problematic at some level. You have to be pragmatic though, or you ded.
I wear mostly cotton, but lots of synthetics in shoes and riding clothes, let alone in daily use everywhere.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Just an overall animal/insect product thing. Everything is problematic at some level. You have to be pragmatic though, or you ded.
I wear mostly cotton, but lots of synthetics in shoes and riding clothes, let alone in daily use everywhere.
A lot of textiles and cotton are made by child labour and forced labour in third world countries, it's either this or they don't eat.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered

Flow-Rider

Burner

safreek

I’m not. Anyone wearing that after 1955 should have their balls crushed in a vice.
I should of known you don't have great taste.
Try to hook a fella up with the goodness and it gets thrown back in my face.
Continue getting cancer and enjoy.

moorey

call me Mia
I should of known you don't have great taste.
Try to hook a fella up with the goodness and it gets thrown back in my face.
Continue getting cancer and enjoy.
If only you’d bothered to even read my original post….
she's trying to spruik my worst nightmares like fedoras and hipster newie hats. I'd rather die an early death of melanoma.