'Hats all folks!

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Had a few straw hats, probably happiest in them, but yeah, they get trashed.
You need to take up drinking and scoop some Coopers freebies.

Yeah they get busted very easily.

Can't bring myself to go full Aussie Akubra style though would be cheaper than the long list of straw hats that have been smashed.

David2406

Blueeeeeeeey's on!
I bought myself an akubra seeing as I'm middle aged now. My family hate it but I'm a surveyor in the sun all day everyday so I don't care what anyone else thinks. My business partner hacks on me but who cares. He listens to country music, everyone has something about themselves to be ashamed of

Last edited:

safreek

I bought myself an akubra seeing as I'm middle aged now. My family hate it but I'm a surveyor in the sun all day everyday so I don't care what anyone else thinks. My business partner hacks on me but who cares. He listens to country music, everyone has something about themselves to be ashamed of
Don't bag my C&W or I'll ridicule your Akubra.
People who don't like real country (not pop cuntry) are truely weirdo:)

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
I have a leather farmer's hat thing but it looks a bit shit, as it is only 15 years old it hasn't lived enough nor has it been trodden on by 1,789 cows. Time for that though. It get used a bit. I also have a stable of bunnies hats that are used for everything else. They die fairly quickly when kayaking and usually kill 3 during beach camps.

Mostly wear the fuck what you want and stop skin cancer.

If anyone cares what you look like fuck 'em.