Happy 5000 day

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Haha, Thanks @PJO - I'm sure at least 1 post per 1000 was useful to someone. Which means only about 4995 are off-topic BS!

Big thanks to everyone here over the last few years too - I've learnt quite a bit (for example: don't ask @moorey about the pictures of his "bruised peach") and the camaraderie is pretty damn good once you get to know all the regulars. Pretty rare these days.

safreek

Haha, Thanks @PJO - I'm sure at least 1 post per 1000 was useful to someone. Which means only about 4995 are off-topic BS!

Big thanks to everyone here over the last few years too - I've learnt quite a bit (for example: don't ask @moorey about the pictures of his "bruised peach") and the camaraderie is pretty damn good once you get to know all the regulars. Pretty rare these days.
Did something happen to mooreys bum. Do tell ;)

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Did something happen to mooreys bum. Do tell ;)
Moorey's bum got banned from having photos of it plastered all over Rotorburn. This ban has saved many eyeholes from being corroded by the purplish hairy horror that is Moorey's bum. That being said, the photoshopped (??) version where moorey's head is popping out from the crack of doom was somewhat amusing.

safreek

Moorey's bum got banned from having photos of it plastered all over Rotorburn. This ban has saved many eyeholes from being corroded by the purplish hairy horror that is Moorey's bum. That being said, the photoshopped (??) version where moorey's head is popping out from the crack of doom was somewhat amusing.
Never saw that one. Always last to the party

Fred Nurk

No custom title here
Suspect that's a post count rate that exceeded ol Hambo's posting frequency, an impressive feat indeed.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
What if the PMs say the same thing with slightly different phrasing each time. Still count?
#Computing permutations#

(Dot matrix printer noises followed by paper tearing)

It reads: "Short travel play bike!"

:p

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
It reads: "Short travel play bike!"

:p

I suspect this means something different for each of us.

What is the points/score thing?

There is a box of perfectly ripe yellow peaches at work. Highly likely they will be garbage on Monday. Peaches are my favourite fruit. But between @moorey "s classic photo and @nicholascage's love of peaches...I'm just not sure I can eat them!

Both such talented people.

moorey

call me Mia
But between @moorey "s classic photo and @nicholascage's love of peaches...I'm just not sure I can eat them
My cloaca requests you cease and desist from mentioning it in the same sentence as Nick Cage.We maintenan vehemently that it produces less shit than that hack.

Last edited:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
My cloaca requests you cease and desist from mentioning it in the same sentence as Nick Cage.We maintenance vehemently that it produces less shit than that hack.
Are you a little nervous about the notion of him eating your peach for hours? If he is anywhere near as bad at peach eating as he is at acting, I don't blame you.

moorey

call me Mia
Are you a little nervous about the notion of him eating your peach for hours? If he is anywhere near as bad at peach eating as he is at acting, I don't blame you.
If he can remember what a peach is called, and get it within the general vicinity of his mouth, he’s already doing better than his acting.