gold coast dirt jumps?

blair411

Likes Dirt
hi all, new to the site as you can see..

just wondering if anyone knows of dirt jumps around mudgeeraba area?

cheers

proud_2_ride

Likes Dirt
Well I would say there is none. There was the quary a while back but I think that is gone now. You would have to dig them yourself if you want them.

Cheers Cole

blair411

Likes Dirt
yehh i went in there not long ago and the jumps are ruined. but thanks anyway guess ill have to get the shovel out

dirt jumps G.C.

Hey guys,
im relatively new to farkin but i do know lots of dj's on the gold coast,
the two ones no one has mentioned is bushmead and gilston

Gilston:
across the road from the gilston state school, behind a cricket oval and past that is a dirt rc track, the best access is to the left of the rc track.. a warning the jumps range from a 5-17ft gaps and the run up has lots of berms, also 8ft+ drops

Bushmead:
Located at the end of bushmead st, nerang.. they are council jumps and they are in a park at the end of bushmead st, their is a set of 4 table top rhythym jumps, looked after well
and a set of small gravel jumps for the little grommets

hoped ive helped you
enjoy your jumping

blair411

Likes Dirt
Hey Trent cheers for the help. I'll have to check these out sometime.

And yeh I read that search, isn't very helpful, already new of them, maybe i should have said that haha.

Will_H

Banned
Hey Trent cheers for the help. I'll have to check these out sometime.

And yeh I read that search, isn't very helpful, already new of them, maybe i should have said that haha.
mmm, there are ones round them. but im not telling. tom rose park at the end of the sand pit nere the forest were the fallen tree is colest to teh sand pit. there gaps and big. all for bmx, but still look good. have funn. huck out.

kyleman

Likes Dirt
i was up there for the past couple of weeks.. i looked around..not many jumpers and stuff citywise so i couldnt ask were to find jumps..where did all the skaties go aswell? i found one near harbourtown but it wasnt really worth the ride.

R33F

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Gilston:
across the road from the gilston state school, behind a cricket oval and past that is a dirt rc track, the best access is to the left of the rc track.. a warning the jumps range from a 5-17ft gaps and the run up has lots of berms, also 8ft+ drops
If you are going to use these jumps, please ensure you take all your rubbish away with you !!!

If the jumps there are to big for you - please ride around them instead of modifying them !!

If you blow a berm out - take a few minutes and fix it - don't just leave it there for the 'trail fairies' - they want to ride as well - not clean up after people or spend hours re packing berms or re shaping jumps.

one of my previous posts

Last edited:

Mitch_freeride

Likes Dirt
Hey guys,
im relatively new to farkin but i do know lots of dj's on the gold coast,
the two ones no one has mentioned is bushmead and gilston

Gilston:

Bushmead:
Located at the end of bushmead st, nerang.. they are council jumps and they are in a park at the end of bushmead st, their is a set of 4 table top rhythym jumps, looked after well
and a set of small gravel jumps for the little grommets

hoped ive helped you
enjoy your jumping

Hey trent4211mtb you forgot to mention that right near Bushmead dj's there is actually a hidden set in the bush right near there, as in like a street away. Can't give directions because it depends on where you are located at the Bushmead park jumps and i don't know the street names but take a look around and you will find them. Also be careful around the locals there, they crazy and try to start shit all the time.

hotdog dirt work

Cannon Fodder
cabarita dirtjumps come vist

Theres sum jumps at cabaria beach huge space natural hills to cerve sum nice jumps ive made most of the jumps caz i live near it . Theres 2 sets of doubles kinda step up heaps of little jumps a nice doubble beam (kina verdical) nice big gap 4 step downs and heaps of otherers ive also started makeing some park and 4 more doubbles or 4 pack so if u want to ride come in and help make biggest jumps as u can ill hit them.:)

how to get there;
if u where coming from brisben coming south keep going south on the highway going to byron bay go past chindra servo (new)and keep going.
dont take the first turn keep going till u see cabaritabeach/bogangar take it and keep going someboadysid there was a moutain bike race around but i cant find it.keep going past tanglawood keep going u will see a moto track on the left keep going then u will see the sign to go in to cabba on a curve look to your left thers a dirt turn in and a gate your there look to your left and you will see it not the left graval rod just when u go past the moto track keep looking right its on the road theres a sign saying 4x dirt work thats it well hope u cum cuz im the only moutain biker/ 4x ride i think in cabba well have fun and plz do trash the jumps its really fun for beginners and to moderment jumper
HISTORY
its on community land i think ive been riding it since i could ride a bike about 4,5 ive see dudes that made madd jumps like a 5 pack like 20 jumps ive started to do that too huge jumps ive also started to make a river jump about10 foot to 16 foot..

bye
from j.c