Glenworth is Back

Scotty T

Walks the walk
As a young lad of 16 or so I visited my cousins who lived on a property in Milton NSW, we'd met once previously a few years before.

My cousin a year or two older was so much cooler and harder than me. We took their rabbit dogs, similar to fjohn's to get some rabbits. The dog went down a hole and next thing it came out another with a rabbit in its mouth. Cousin quickly grabbed the rabbit and swung it around and cracked its head against a rock.

She was an attractive girl, and totally fucking bad ass, had a crush for sure. Her dad did a cunt act at one stage about 15 years ago, have had no connection since.

I know she went on to win plumbing apprentice of the year and had a partner and family. It's a pretty good rabbit story.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
As a young lad of 16 or so I visited my cousins who lived on a property in Milton NSW, we'd met once previously a few years before.

My cousin a year or two older was so much cooler and harder than me. We took their rabbit dogs, similar to fjohn's to get some rabbits. The dog went down a hole and next thing it came out another with a rabbit in its mouth. Cousin quickly grabbed the rabbit and swung it around and cracked its head against a rock.

She was an attractive girl, and totally fucking bad ass, had a crush for sure. Her dad did a cunt act at one stage about 15 years ago, have had no connection since.

I know she went on to win plumbing apprentice of the year and had a partner and family. It's a pretty good rabbit story.
I think I'm in love. Can I share your crush?

Isildur

The Real Pedant
I had heard rumours of this in the background, so I'm quietly excited about this potential bike park in the Greater Sydney Region.

I'd be interested on who Dirtdigglin is also, seems rather ad-hoc and has blocked profile viewing, just a bit shady. I mean sure, we all have some semblance of anonymity behind our handles, but then we're all a bit suspect too I guess!

dirtart

Likes Bikes
Can confirm that we are working on a bike park project in Greater Sydney. Unfortunately we can’t share more details for now.

We will be able to share more once we have everything in place to launch. We’re not in the business of hyping things up before they’re ready.

Hi @dirtart, thanks for getting involved in the discussion. @Dirtdiggling has suggested in the original post that "unofficially" your company or the company that you represent are "on the ground" at Glenworth Valley and further to this photos from what is presumed to be your social media account were posted by @leitch regarding trails at a private bike park within the greater Sydney area. Are you able to confirm that building has recommenced at Glenworth Valley? Thus far this thread has been the very definition of a train wreck, my hope is to be able to restore it's status to slightly derailed and perhaps get some insight to what should surely be a good thing if we are to potentially get more places to ride.

cokeonspecialtwodollars

Fartes of Portingale
Can confirm that we are working on a bike park project in Greater Sydney. Unfortunately we can’t share more details for now.

We will be able to share more once we have everything in place to launch. We’re not in the business of hyping things up before they’re ready.
Awesome news, appreciate the constructive reply and look forward to hearing more about it when the time comes.

bikesarefun

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Bah. This is old news. When can we bring back angry threads complaining about the jumps getting built at oxy?

Isildur

The Real Pedant
It is definitely old, been about 6 months since anyone posted here!

Rabble Rabble Rabble, Oxy Jumps!