Girlfriends 2021 Commencal Meta AM

Scotty T

Walks the walk
Nice ride. That little clip on the rear brake / dropper cable is super neat.

Hit up @Scotty T for a sweet deal on some awesome coloured cable ends for that dropper remote too, assuming he's still got them in stock.
I reckon that cable on the remote is not an end, it looks like just an exposed bit of cable with the end inside the lever. Unfortunately I don't have any oil slick cable ends for the derailluer.

Are the new Magura's highly regarded? They've been hit and miss over the years, but a mate had them recommended to him recently.

B Rabbit

Likes Bikes and Dirt
So my partner got her bike out for the first time in Saturday, not much to report aside from the fact it didn’t fall apart :)
But, for some reason COMMENCAL thought people wouldn’t want to actually use the water bottle mounts and jammed them so far up the down tube it won’t even fit a small bottle (it’s stuffed in hard under the shock in the pic) :(
So much wasted space, anyways, got some part coming that I’m hoping will fix it, and no, it’s not a drill.

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Looks good, I had to do the same on my Niner HT which similarly puts the seat tube bottle bosses so high that they're basically useless. I get the feeling the bosses are measured a standard distance from the BB junction meaning they work on the L/XL frames where the seat tube is longer and the TT higher, but S/M sizes get too cramped as the standover heights reduce.