VIC GG MEGATRAIL frame SOLD

Jpez

Down on the left!
Item: 2018 GG megatrail and shock frame only. Size Large. Extras if wanted
Item Condition: used and ridden hard, no dents, but still running sweet. Has just had a chainstay warrantied and bearings not long ago.
Reason for selling: money
Price and price conditions: $2200
Extra Info: frame comes with FSAheadset, RF BB and 2019 RS super deluxe with 4 coils from 400-500. Can also include wheels, newish gx cassette and a lyric fork for extra.
Yes a lot has been said about GG lately and I’ve said my piece as well but truth be told if I didn’t need the $$ I’d keep this bike. It is a ripper. Happy to have it inspected and take it for a ride if there’s interest.

Pictures: yes

Jpez

Down on the left!
If anyone’s interested I’m happy to sell the frame, shock , 4 coils AND
160 Lyrics
E1700 27.5 wheels with 36 tooth upgrade with either Maxxis or Wild enduros, 200 Sram rotors, near new gx cassette and chain for the asking price.
I was going to offer some Sram Guides but I wouldn’t inflict that on anyone. Wait, I did offer them to @Lucaw and he loves cheap junk and not even he wanted them!

Jpez

Down on the left!
Wait what? Frame/fork/wheels/tires and rotors for $2200?
For my beloved RB brotherhood yes. lol. Truth be told I detest selling stuff. And hate the ongoing saga. So if I can move it on for a reasonable price where I don’t feel like I completely gave it away I’m usually happy.
In saying that as I posted this I got a reasonable offer on Farcebook. So we’ll see.