George Town Trails

PJO

in me vL comy
Anyone been up to ride them?
Is it worth the side trip, heading to Derby in the New Year some time and wondering if it is worth a day trip out from there...

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub
No, haven't had a chance to get up there yet. Hopfully in the New Year I'll get a ride in.
I have heard they are pretty good. No real tree canopy so take some water if you go.

Reactions: PJO

rstim

Likes Dirt
I rode there a couple of weeks ago was good fun but only 3 trails were open 2 greens and a blue. It was dry and a bit loose in places with plenty of rock thrown in too, there was very little canopy cover so was warm riding in the sun. Nothing to technical there with what I rode so hopefully the new trails will up the game a bit.

Isaakk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I believe all the trails are open now (as of yesterday). From what i've seen it seems worth checking out, gotta get there myself when I get the chance.

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub
Rode most of the George Town trails a couple of days ago. Not a bad little network for a half day of riding. Quite dry and dusty at the moment and very rocky. There’s still more trails to come in the Tippogoree Range just down the road.