General Perth Riding Talk

CanCer

Likes Dirt
Doesn't seem to be another general thread for talking about being on your bike so I'm making one =P

Went out Friday night for 4-5 hours in the city, ended up at Burswood skate park, the end bowl down there is absurd, I think I died about four times before we left. Then to Goat Farm yesterday for a few hours in the morning, didn't get in as much riding as I'd hoped but it's way better up there than I expected, want to go there again ASAP haha.

To Matt who we met and randomly started riding with us, good to meet you man. And to anyone ended up looking where we were parked after we left, hope you enjoy the brand new free Mace AMX arm guards I forgot to take out of the wheel arch :upset:

CanCer

Likes Dirt
So it looks like the reason there's not one of these is that I'm the only person who rides a bike in Perth =P Guess I'll just talk about myself till I get a friend then haha.

Going for another ride in the city tonight hopefully, anyone have any suggestions of stuff to hit up other than the couple of big down hill stair sections in East Perth? If nothing else I'll just go ride on them =P