VIC Geelong 3hr night race @ the Youies

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
The sand puddles were epic, loose as fcuk!

That was flat out brutal on the singlespeed. Didn't change from my lusty gearing and it was wayyyy off. I spent most of the night smashing the cadence at 90-110. Flats and flat descents were demoralising watching everyone else dissapear into the sunset

Awesome event put on by the club though. And daughter is buzzing after a 4 lap effort on her singlespeed

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)

That was flat out brutal on the singlespeed. Didn't change from my lusty gearing and it was wayyyy off. I spent most of the night smashing the cadence at 90-110. Flats and flat descents were demoralising watching everyone else dissapear into the sunset

Awesome event put on by the club though. And daughter is buzzing after a 4 lap effort on her singlespeed

Phwoar! On a single speed! You nutters! Haha.

Great effort!

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click

You jerk! It's one thing to decide you want to ride the single speed, but you made Miss Planko ride one too?!
Solid effort for sure, good on her!

cammas

Seamstress

I had a Facebook memory pop up the other day about the last time I raced it single speed, I ran 32/15 and still was pedal fest

It is a fun event and is always a great atmosphere I’ve raced at least 3 or 4 times over the years
Might have to hit it up next year, currently waiting for surgery so no racing for a while plus I guess fitness would help as well.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
I had a Facebook memory pop up the other day about the last time I raced it single speed, I ran 32/15 and still was pedal fest

It is a fun event and is always a great atmosphere I’ve raced at least 3 or 4 times over the years
Might have to hit it up next year, currently waiting for surgery so no racing for a while plus I guess fitness would help as well.
Worst thing is that I had the day to myself and could have swapped the gear out easily

Would definitely do again. Different gear, and just stick to d category (even then I think the winners were pretty close to the C and b winners...)

moorey

call me Mia
(even then I think the winners were pretty close to the C and b winners...)
Sandy sandbaggers. Was always the funniest thing when I used to do a few local XC races. Guys you knew were basically elite riders, but sign up for C grade saying they hadn’t been training lately….despite seeing them go through my block every other day.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Sandy sandbaggers. Was always the funniest thing when I used to do a few local XC races. Guys you knew were basically elite riders, but sign up for C grade saying they hadn’t been training lately….despite seeing them go through my block every other day.
I like this guy's total non-sandbaggery.

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
i saw the c grd winners strava, says he beat all, the b grd also, should be DQ,d

his excuse was i just had great legs tonight, BS

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
There was fighting talk. I think you were still only 1/2 way up the hill. Or bypassing the descents. I can’t recall exactly.

Also, I’m not a big man anywhere
Haha, true on all fronts! :p