Gap creek

creaky

XMAS Plumper
It appeared open when I rode Vietnam a few weeks ago (maybe 8 weeks), but I didn't ride pipeline.
Why is/was it closed?

binner

Hath shat hymself
would my analdog bike do damage to the trail if i poached a few runs tomorrow (just asking)

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
Rode Pipeline today. Needs moisture badly or it's going to get destroyed in double time. Some nice table tops at the beginning and some decent doubles that I lacked the commitment to clear on my first run. The drop after the wooden feature was a surprise. Totally doable but a surpise given how risk averse all the other building has been. First time ever that Pipeline has ever gotten near a black rating in my time. I like it!

binner

Hath shat hymself
Rode Pipeline today. Needs moisture badly or it's going to get destroyed in double time. Some nice table tops at the beginning and some decent doubles that I lacked the commitment to clear on my first run. The drop after the wooden feature was a surprise. Totally doable but a surpise given how risk averse all the other building has been. First time ever that Pipeline has ever gotten near a black rating in my time. I like it!
yeah well it's just been resurfaced so maybe todays rain and maybe the early morning rain forecast will help, there are some dodgy doubles and the wood drop is ughh but i'm sure the young pinners with knees that work with smash it. We were there last week and couldnt get grip n speed for some stuff so hoping the rain will help. might go n check out tomorrow after dawn service.