Gap Creek New Trail

mas2

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Just saw that the new trail at Gap Creek has been shut down due to injuries. Got to ride it a few times when it was just open and it was pretty fast so I can understand shutting it down but it was also one of the best trails I have ridden around here. Oh well, thanks to the dudes that made it.

creaky

XMAS Plumper
Just saw that the new trail at Gap Creek has been shut down due to injuries. Got to ride it a few times when it was just open and it was pretty fast so I can understand shutting it down but it was also one of the best trails I have ridden around here. Oh well, thanks to the dudes that made it.
Which one is that? Off Vietnam/Death Adder?

mas2

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Which one is that? Off Vietnam/Death Adder?
I think so. If you follow the trail along that goes beside highwood road and when you cross over the fire trail and turn left onto death adder it was about 20m along on the right hand side.

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
It's called Gravy Sandwich. Great flow/jump trail.

Someone did perish on Channel 8 and the knee jerk was to close Gravy Sandwich...go figure.

Anyone else notice how the trail fairies have been out on China Beach? The rock garden (and most of the trail) have literally had all the rocks taken off the trail!

creaky

XMAS Plumper
It's called Gravy Sandwich. Great flow/jump trail.

Someone did perish on Channel 8 and the knee jerk was to close Gravy Sandwich...go figure.

Anyone else notice how the trail fairies have been out on China Beach? The rock garden (and most of the trail) have literally had all the rocks taken off the trail!
What do you mean by ‘perish’?

Haven’t ridden China Beach, or any of gap creek, for several months.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
I've noticed that happening at a lot of riding areas sadly...