Sold FS: a couple of 26" wheelsets, spoke tension meter, old Jekyll frame.

kbekus

Likes Dirt
hey all, cleaning out the garage... here goes:

1. Item: SuperB Spoke Tension Meter
Item Condition: used
Reason for selling: I had a tool fetish for the Unior one and finally got one so this is now surplus.
Price and price conditions: $40
Extra Info: Works well, great condition, I only used it once.
Pictures:

2. Item: 26" Lefty wheelset.
Reason for selling: Getting rid of parts I'm unlikely to use :)
Price and price conditions: $100 obo
Extra Info:Generic Cannondale lefty front hub, Hugo rear hub. Mavic TXC 301 UST rims which are straight and true. Sold as is with rotors and a cassette of unknown origin and longevity. No QR skewer for the rear.
Pictures:

3. Item: 26" Mavic Crossmax Lefty wheelset.
Reason for selling: Getting rid of parts I'm unlikely to use :)
Price and price conditions: $250 obo
Extra Info: Mavic UST rims are straight and true. Bearings spin well. No QR skewer for the rear.
Pictures:

4. Item: Cannondale Jekyll frame
Item Condition: Very second hand. It looks like there's a new weld at the top tube - seat tube junction. It looks OK, I dunno.
Reason for selling: Bought it as a project, I was gonna build one of those frankenjekyll bikes, but then I got a case of the cbfs.
Price and price conditions: free, come grab it.
Extra Info: The fork feels locked up. I have no idea if it's seized or just compression locked into place. There's a bit of rust I can see on the races, so yeah, it's not ace. The shock looks OK, I tried to cycle it but with my feeble strength it laughed at me. I think the frame is a medium.
Pictures: If you search elsewhere in this forum, you'll find other pics of this.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
I have temptations for item 3 hubs, please let me check spoke availability to uncle Stans in 29 banana size.