VIC Free wall art! (Jamis, tomac, iron horse) SOLD

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
I looked over at this pile and thought "what the hell am I holding onto these for?"

The iron horse is semi spoken for, I did promise it to @moorey for his group of Ballarat downhilly type kiddos. If I ever remember to get it over there I can offload it that way.

Item: Jamis Dakar medium
Item Condition: used as fark, crack in chainstay brace
Reason for selling: lol
Price and price conditions: none of either
Extra Info: pickup only at this stage, will consider post if I get desperate
Pictures: sure, but it's your own fault for asking

Item: tomac revolver medium
Item Condition: used as fark, crack in shock mount weld

Item: iron horse downhill medium
Item Condition: used as fark, also heavy as fark. If you're using this as wall art make sure the wall engineered for this sort of weight

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

kip01

Likes Dirt
Happy to take the lot but wouldn't mind just the jamis hopefully it has a 200x2.0 shock ?

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Happy to take the lot but wouldn't mind just the jamis hopefully it has a 200x2.0 shock ?
You drive a hard bargain, but ok

Sweet mate, all yours (pending having a chat to Moorey about that iron horse)

Jamis is a 200x something. Possibly 2.0 but I can't see anything to confirm or deny

kip01

Likes Dirt
You drive a hard bargain, but ok

Sweet mate, all yours (pending having a chat to Moorey about that iron horse)

Jamis is a 200x something. Possibly 2.0 but I can't see anything to confirm or deny

I'm happy to just take the jamis or the lot

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
You should see what his daughter did to her bike! Planko just cracks them, she crumpled the poor, innocent frame like a soft drink can!
Note to self: don't follow Planko or miss Planko on the trails.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
You should see what his daughter did to her bike! Planko just cracks them, she crumpled the poor, innocent frame like a soft drink can!
Note to self: don't follow Planko or miss Planko on the trails.
One son's mate was like that. Burly young fella even at 16 and a riding style like a D11. I cannot believe I sold him my carbon XTC hardtail years ago and it still lives.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
One son's mate was like that. Burly young fella even at 16 and a riding style like a D11. I cannot believe I sold him my carbon XTC hardtail years ago and it still lives.
Kaylee's no rowdy rider, she just forgot to turn when there was a corner

I've only personally cracked 2 frames, both seem to be plain old boring wear and tear. I havn't done anything near as spectacular as daughter, much as I've tried. Shes winning at this stage.

The 3 listed here were given to me by mates, I think the iron horse was a burner even. That gt... I think I bought it for a set of cranks, a bloody lonnnnng time ago.

yuley95

soft-arse Yuley is on the lifts again
Whatever’s going on with the wide angle on your camera/phone makes the tomac look like it has a -70 degree head angle in the middle picture

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
Kaylee's no rowdy rider, she just forgot to turn when there was a corner

I've only personally cracked 2 frames, both seem to be plain old boring wear and tear. I havn't done anything near as spectacular as daughter, much as I've tried. Shes winning at this stage.

The 3 listed here were given to me by mates, I think the iron horse was a burner even. That gt... I think I bought it for a set of cranks, a bloody lonnnnng time ago.

To be fair, you have broken yourself more than your bike frames. I still don't want to follow you down a trail!

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
do you still have the ironhorse sunday? i have frame that needs a rebuild/ some love and live and yours would be perfect!!
Its in the car now to hopefully drop it at kips place, but I can see how he feels about it.

Freight probably won't be fun for your bank account, you sure it's worth it?

Trevor_kelly_04

Likes Bikes
Its in the car now to hopefully drop it at kips place, but I can see how he feels about it.

Freight probably won't be fun for your bank account, you sure it's worth it?

wrap it up in bubble wrap, always worked out the cheapest with auspost, 7kilo demo nine cost me under 50 to post, please let me know