VIC Free Stuff - Jersey, Shorts, Shoes

Shredden

Knows his goats
Items:
  • TLD Jersey (Extra Large)
    No major rips or tears. Has been worn a bit, some abrasion on the back between the shoulders from neck brace velcro.
  • Fox Ranger Shorts - 2 Pairs (Size 30" but fit small. I usually fit size 30 and these are too small. Would fit size 28 better I think. Ideal for a teenager)
    Black pair worn once but too tight, brown pair never worn. Both have sewn-in chamois.
  • TLD Moto Shorts (Size 32", fit fairly true to size, very long, designed to be worn with kneepads)
    Have worn these a lot but still in decent nick with a bit of fraying, the button/stud closing one of the pockets has fallen off (still has a zip).
  • 5.10 Freerider Blue/Black (Size EU46)
    Fairly heavily worn but sole is still OK. Would be good as a backup pair or to try and see if stealth rubber is really worth the $150 for a new pair.
  • 5.10 Raven (Size EU44)
    Have not been worn much at all. Am now comfortable with the fact that I'm be a flat pedal rider for life. Come with Shimano cleats which I think are fairly worn out.
Item Condition: Varies but all have life left.
Reason for selling: Not needed.
Price and price conditions: All free.
Extra Info: Only condition is that you don't sell any of this stuff on - use it, or pass it on.
Pictures: Attached.

Attachments