Sold Fox Transfer Kashima seatpost, 31.6mm diameter, external actuation, 100mm travel

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Item: Fox Transfer Kashima seatpost, 31.6,mm diameter, external actuation, 100mm travel, comes with Fox Transfer lever & cable
Item Condition: Near new, some tiny marks in the Kashima coat but doesn't affect operation (seem to be teeny chips from a rock hit???)
Reason for selling: Need internal actuation
Price and price conditions: $120 $110 posted
Extra Info: Wonderful post, the damn best I reckon, super smooth action, reliable, great for converting an older XC bike to a dropper or even for a kids bike

Fitment here:

https://www.ridefox.com/fox17/help.php?m=bike&id=802

Measurement A​

174.3mm-259.8mm​
100mm​

Pictures: Yep (ignore the bits that are not post related)

Last edited:

Litenbror

Eats Squid
Very interested just looking into how hard it is to service.

Any side to side play with the seat?

Edit: Pass, like the idea of having a transfer but the current dropper will suffice.

Last edited:

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Hey dude, I didn't pay enough attention to this when I first saw the ad, it could work for me. Any chance you could measure from the min insert to the seat rail for me? And also, what's the external actuator like? Looks a little like crap could get in, but I can't see fox overlooking something like that.

And the million dollar question, wanna swap for a ks Lev integra in 31.6 and 125mm?

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Min insert to seatrail dimensions are in the link in the ad - 174.3mm-259.8mm.

External actuator is well sealed, never had any issues.

Sorry - need the cash to continue the Ripmo build!

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Ugh, I looked but couldn't find. It's like the fridge, can't find a thing to save myself I'll measure up tomorrow and see how I go.

All good, you said you needed internal so I thought this could work out. If it's not too short I'll just buy it and sell mine, shouldn't be hard to get my money back

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
All good Plank-man. Sourced a post for the Ripmo from here earlier so I did need one butcha too late.

Let me know...

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
We'll, I reckon it will work fine for me, but I would prefer a 125 or 150 so I'll let @Litenbror take it if he's keen.

Unless you'd prefer an internal post litenbuddy? I have a ks Lev integra here, I can send that to you if you pay for this post.

Take your pick, I'm in no hurry and either way the transfer gets sold so it's a win-win

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
All paid, it's mine I tells ya.

Thanks for the offer @Plankosaurus it's actually replacing an internal PNW Rainer 125 thats just a bit to long for the Honzo so now I have a spare one, guess I had better find a frame to put it in...
Do you not have regular people sized legs?

Btw, your brake bits will be in the post today

Litenbror

Eats Squid
Do you not have regular people sized legs?

Btw, your brake bits will be in the post today

The 125mm fits just but my toes just don't quite reach the ground also the fox has the pretty pretty gold. While the geo of the 2013 Honzo was well ahead of its time for reach etc the standover of a large is somewhere up around my armpits, also yes I have a 30 inch inseam, so little hobbit legs.

Sweet re the brake fittings orange brake lines here we come!!