Price range/Willing to Pay: yes
Extra Info:

Last edited:

moorey

call me Mia
Item: xt/ xtr/ saint 10s shifter
Price range/Willing to Pay: yes
Extra Info:
Think I’ve got a Saint. Got and decent 11x Shimano for swap/part swap?
Assuming that’s ok with Nathan.

sane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Think I’ve got a Saint. Got and decent 11x Shimano for swap/part swap?
Assuming that’s ok with Nathan.
Thanks.
Shimano, no.
If it’s worth selling let me know. I’ll probably end up grabbing a Zee, just seeing if there’s anything else out there

moorey

call me Mia
Haven’t found the Saint yet. Might me on a bike in the rafters, but found an XT. It’s Ispec A. What brakes you running? Assuming of your getting a zee you need bar mount anyway?
38417159-E1C6-4EDC-AE3B-CA8B7A6F6BB6.jpeg

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
Haven’t found the Saint yet. Might me on a bike in the rafters, but found an XT. It’s Ispec A. What brakes you running? Assuming of your getting a zee you need bar mount anyway?
View attachment 396777
Christ, what is it with us Ballaratbags? I offered @sane an ispec b XT shifter. Bar mount means not having to worry about which stupid "standard" integration system Shimano decided to invent to steal our monies!

moorey

call me Mia
Christ, what is it with us Ballaratbags? I offered @sane an ispec b XT shifter. Bar mount means not having to worry about which stupid "standard" integration system Shimano decided to invent to steal our monies!
Indeed. What are we up to now, 4 ispecs?
The Saint was/is ispec B I think also. Possibly A. Not bar mount.

sane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
All the ispecs make my head hurt.
Not sure if I’ll resurrect the xt brakes or pinch the mono minis off my kid’s bike so bar clamp is probably the go. Should’ve mentioned that