NSW found

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
ITEM: chasing 2 sets of 26" wheelsets for my twin boys bikes
WHERE: will cover postage
COST: not paying covid prices, but around $200 per set would be a rough estimate
EXTRA: 15mm X 100mm TA front with 12mm X 142mm TA on the rear...something semi robust, they are only 11 but have discovered jumping!
Just for laughs: My boys think that its hilarious that I spend all of my money and spare time fixing their bikes, whilst they continue to huck to flat off a small sender ramp.....Twang, there goes another spoke

Last edited:

treble

Likes Dirt
I've got a set listed. 20mm front, but can possibly be converted. can look into it if you're interested

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
I've got a set listed. 20mm front, but can possibly be converted. can look into it if you're interested

yep, that would be good...not too clued up on the formula hubs, but I'm sure somebody knows if it can be done

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
one set sorted, but still looking for a 2nd set if anybody has something they are sitting on and may want to free up some space

Last edited:

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
I do, sorry. Just been a mega-busy few months. I'll catalogue what I have and let you know.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I know this doesn't fit your request in this incident, but knowing a bit of your bike catalogue...I found a 135x10 single speed wheel taken from a canyon stitched on the garage the other day.

wornoutwords

Likes Dirt
I have a wtb/dt swiss 26er set which I may not need as of wed - just waiting on a reply from the seller of the set I’m replacing them with

350 front hub and 240s rear (I’ve posted pics before if you look thru my posts)