Found

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Item: I may as well ask for a Golden Goose but I've nothing to lose. I'm chasing a 185 X 52,5 or 55 stroke trunnion piggy back. Prefer air I think. Even if someone spots one and links me that would be great.
Condition: Needs to be fully functional. Can need servicing
Price: Less than new
Reason: Just prefer piggy to DPS
Pics: Sure

moorey

call me Mia
They seem pretty a common size for sale. @Knuckles linked me to a couple as backups for Quinn’s…which the friggin Fox service centre has has for almost 3 weeks after 40kg Quinn blew it up after 3 days on a brand new bike. Mmmm, fox quality.

DMan

They seem pretty a common size for sale. @Knuckles linked me to a couple as backups for Quinn’s…which the friggin Fox service centre has has for almost 3 weeks after 40kg Quinn blew it up after 3 days on a brand new bike. Mmmm, fox quality.
LINK ME!!!! I can't seem to find anything. Well not new anyway.

moorey

call me Mia
LINK ME!!!! I can't seem to find anything. Well not new anyway.
First one he linked was just sold (piggy). I'm grabbing second (non piggy). He found both those in minutes, I hadn't been looking, just pouting about no riding for Quinn.

DMan

First one he linked was just sold (piggy). I'm grabbing second (non piggy). He found both those in minutes, I hadn't been looking, just pouting about no riding for Quinn.
@Knuckles-- Moorey has challenged you to find me a piggy back in less than 5 minutes. Can you tell me where you looked because I can't find anything

DMan

Trunnion right?

CHEWY

Eats Squid
Came on Norco Sights and Giant Trances, see them pretty regularly for sale for pretty decent prices.
Picked one up off a trance for $150, and just missed out on a brand new one off a sight for $150 as well.

DMan

I'd almost swap a good RS non piggy for the DPX2 on her bike. I've never been sold on Fox..this just compounds it.
I'll keep an eye out for you.
Nope. I'd rather a DPX2. I don't mind the DPS EVOL on my bike but the ramp up is quite harsh. But I'm not 40kg...

DMan

Came on Norco Sights and Giant Trances, see them pretty regularly for sale for pretty decent prices.
Picked one up off a trance for $150, and just missed out on a brand new one off a sight for $150 as well.
Piggy or non piggy though..

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
@Knuckles-- Moorey has challenged you to find me a piggy back in less than 5 minutes. Can you tell me where you looked because I can't find anything
Try calling Cycle Station in Albury, no promises l, but I was in there a couple of months ago, look at Norcos for the boy. They had a couple of sights in the shop, swapping out shocks, think they had so many they were using them as door stops.

They may not post, they keep their online and in store stuff seperate. But if you can source one, I'm happy to P/up and post to you.

it's a nice bridge...

DMan

Try calling Cycle Station in Albury, no promises l, but I was in there a couple of months ago, look at Norcos for the boy. They had a couple of sights in the shop, swapping out shocks, think they had so many they were using them as door stops.

They may not post, they keep their online and in store stuff seperate. But if you can source one, I'm happy to P/up and post to you.

it's a nice bridge...
Legend. I'll give them a ring.

DMan

it's a nice bridge...
Nothing there sadly. Let the show go on....