Found

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
Item: Short stem. 30-35mm length, 31.8mm clamp.
Price range/Willing to Pay: Around the $50ish mark, depending on condition. Or a loaner...
Extra Info: Any colour / brand, just looking for something to test out sizing.

Even if anyone can throw me one temporarily for a test that would be appreciated. Beer / lollie money provided of course...

Last edited:

Litenbror

Eats Squid
I've got a chromag 35mm you can borrow for postage each way if you want. I'm currently testing a 50mm on the Waltly so it's just sitting around.

wkkie

I've got a chromag 35mm you can borrow for postage each way if you want. I'm currently testing a 50mm on the Waltly so it's just sitting around.
That would be awesome. When you say 35mm, you do mean length? Not clamp?

Jpez

Down on the left!
I’ve got a 35x35 but with bars you’re welcome to borrow if it’s just the length you’re looking to test?

wkkie

I’ve got a dmr defy, will get a pic when I can
Thanks Scotty. Not to fussed on the colour, I'm guessing it's either silver or black?

A loaner or willing to sell?

And apologies yours isn't on the way yet, unfortunately posting bike bits isn't classed as essential... :( I will get it on the way ASAP though!

Scotty675

Cable thief
Thanks Scotty. Not to fussed on the colour, I'm guessing it's either silver or black?

A loaner or willing to sell?

And apologies yours isn't on the way yet, unfortunately posting bike bits isn't classed as essential... :( I will get it on the way ASAP though!
No hurry. I can send you a loaner but it’s not a dmr defy. I have a dmr 31.8 but it’s 50mm, I do have a 35mm dmr defy but it’s 35 clamp so I don’t know what I have either. Confused I am