found

fastrider gus

super huck
Item: 1 or 1.5 degree ZS49 angleset cups
Item Condition: not chewed up preferably
Reason for selling: just opened the box i had in the stash and realized i got rid of my extra cups with an old frame
Price and price conditions: 50? 100?
Extra Info: ideally id be after a 1.5 degree cup, maybe 2 of them, and a 1 degree cup.. whatever is out there really! Let me know if you have any kickin in the toolbox.
Pictures:

Sent from my SM-A115F using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I have an angle set somewhere on the parts web. I have no idea of brand of degree...if I remember tomorrow I'll have a dig and see if there are any details.

fastrider gus

super huck
I have an angle set somewhere on the parts web. I have no idea of brand of degree...if I remember tomorrow I'll have a dig and see if there are any details.
Specifically after the cane creek angle cups so i can make up a slight reach extension set with lowish stack height. Used to do it on my M9. I ended up getting a 7mm works components extension set but it adds quite a bit of stack height and wont work on my new combo.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
Specifically after the cane creek angle cups so i can make up a slight reach extension set with lowish stack height. Used to do it on my M9. I ended up getting a 7mm works components extension set but it adds quite a bit of stack height and wont work on my new combo.

did you end up finding anything...I may be able to help if still searching!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
49/49 you say? More info?
I should have a 49/49 (pretty sure...it came in my nomad) angle set somewhere. As mentioned above, I don't have any further details and may have thrown it out. Will add it to the sunday jobs list.