Found.

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
Item: Shimano SLX M-675 left hand brake lever. Also happy with XT M-685 lever.

Or a pair of SLX M-7000 or XT M-8000 levers.

Price range/Willing to Pay: $30 - $90 depending on condition / pair.

wkkie

Was there someone recently that put up a picture of a box full of levers??

I can't find it.

Scotty675

Cable thief
I’ve got a right hand xtm8000 for you, if someone has a left. I thought it was a left as got it out for a mates bike on the weekend. Clearly I don’t know my left from my right. If that’s alright or is it left?

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
Was there someone recently that put up a picture of a box full of levers??

I can't find it.
That was @Lucaw. With the proviso that the buyer has to physically inspect before buying. So unless you plan a trip to Tas soon (or have a trusted proxy in the apple isle), you might be out of luck.

wkkie

$30 posted and happy to check out what @Lucaw has to. I’ll even test them if he’ll let me.
Sounds good to me. Thanks for that.

Even if the levers from Lucaw are a no go, I'll still grab that left hand lever of yours @Scotty675.

I found the post from @Lucaw and he only has SLX M7000 levers. I'd be happy with one of each, or just the single left, or whatever! :)

Lucaw

Next in line
So here’s the deal.
After posting that photo, I needed a left hand brake lever. I tried all the Slx ones and only one of them didn’t leak. I used that one.some of the right hand ones may work, but none of the left do.

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
So here’s the deal.
After posting that photo, I needed a left hand brake lever. I tried all the Slx ones and only one of them didn’t leak. I used that one.some of the right hand ones may work, but none of the left do.
Hey @Lucaw, reckon I could grab one of those right hand SLX levers that may work?
Where are the left ones leaking from?
And I think everyone is wondering, how did you get a whole box of SLX levers? :D

PJO

in me vL comy
I’ve got a right hand xtm8000 for you, if someone has a left. I thought it was a left as got it out for a mates bike on the weekend. Clearly I don’t know my left from my right. If that’s alright or is it left?
Pretty sure the left of this pair is on my sons bike!