Found

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Item: Found
Price range/Willing to Pay: depends
Extra Info: Would prefer Hope Pro2 evo or I9 Torch, but would consider others.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

moorey

call me Mia
Don't worry I haven't forgotten. Can always do with more than one.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
More that I was about to say I had one....but then remembered I’d already told you I did, and wasn’t sure I was selling....seniors moment. :D

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
More that I was about to say I had one....but then remembered I’d already told you I did, and wasn’t sure I was selling....boomer moment. :D
When are you gonna ss again? Don’t be a weenie, sell the hub.

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
I've got a Redline disc compatible bolt up SS hub you can have for cheap. It's heavy as heck though.

Sent from my SM-J250G using Tapatalk

moorey

call me Mia
When are you gonna ss again? Don’t be a weenie, sell the hub.
They’re on 26 wheels. Not sacrificing another set of unicorn hoops to the hipster fad ;)

Also, they’re running a mote practical 5sp setup on Felix’s HT, remember? Find me some sweet hope hoops and maybe we can swap.

Last edited:

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
They’re on 26 wheels. Not sacrificing another set of unicorn hoops to the hipster fad ;)

Also, they’re running a mote practical 5sp setup on Felix’s HT, remember? Find me some sweet hope hoops and maybe we can swap.
Why would I remember that? He’s your spawn not mine.

I’m surprised your saving this for the lad @Oddjob, far too nice a frame for a kids dj bike. I vote build yourself a proper dj bike (no mudguard and gears aha) with this and give young bloke the pivot(dmr).
Also is that a spanish bb? Cheering! BMX cranks ftw.