Found

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Item: Found
Price range/Willing to Pay: Depends
Extra Info: Prefer alloy, 142x12 axle, tapered headtube, 26 or 27.5. Would really like a Banshee, Focus, Turner, Pivot or Liteville 301. No Specialized. Ever.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
Liteville 301 would be a medium I'd reckon, they seem to ride a size up from experience.

Oddjob

Liteville 301 would be a medium I'd reckon, they seem to ride a size up from experience.
Its for my son so a small would be a good first dually. 81spices had a mk10 for sale but I didn't jump on it, and I'm into the 3rd stage of grief.

cokeonspecialtwodollars

Fartes of Portingale
Item: Small dually frame 120-160mm travel
Price range/Willing to Pay: Depends
Extra Info: Prefer alloy, 142x12 axle, tapered headtube, 26 or 27.5. Would really like a Banshee, Focus, Turner, Pivot or Liteville 301.
No Specialized. Ever.

Is a 26" Trek Slash out of the question?

cokeonspecialtwodollars

Fartes of Portingale
Last edited:

Oddjob

I'll give Oddjob first bite but if he's not interested then it's all yours. One of these in 15.5"

https://archive.trekbikes.com/ca/en/2012/Trek/slash_9_frame#/ca/en/2012/Trek/slash_9_frame/details
Thanks for the offer, but I'm not wild about trunnion shocks.

you’ve seen the mk4 601 for 1000euro brand new from the German site yeah?

https://www.bike-components.de/de/L...RockShox-Super-Deluxe-RC3-Modell-2018-p62498/
I have, but 180mm travel might be a bit much for a first dually.
Have you forgotten about a certain banshee Rune, @Oddjob?

Also, small orange alpine?
Nope I haven't forgotten. Pm incoming.

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
I’ve got a 24” Stinky I built for my Son.

the first thing everybody thinks is ... frack it will be a boat anchor ... but he loved it whenever he actually rode it and the dual squish is where it’s at. Realistically you are going to be walking most hills anyway so meh.

you are welcome to borrow it for as long as you want. Try it for size and see if your boy can cope with it ... save you some effort maybe.

Oddjob

I’ve got a 24” Stinky I built for my Son.

the first thing everybody thinks is ... frack it will be a boat anchor ... but he loved it whenever he actually rode it and the dual squish is where it’s at. Realistically you are going to be walking most hills anyway so meh.

you are welcome to borrow it for as long as you want. Try it for size and see if your boy can cope with it ... save you some effort maybe.
Thanks for the offer Nerf but he's a few years off needing it. I'm just trying to secure a bike with a 142 rear end before they all dry up like straight steerers.