ACT Found WTT large Cotic Solaris Max for medium steel frame

Litenbror

Eats Squid
is this the one that just came up a stolen of FB?...hope not
Just found that one @fatboyonabike, it's a small Solaris only thing similar is the company and the colour.

Edit - Also that bike was stolen this morning (Saturday) and I posted this Monday. Must have snuck in earlier and gotten some photos for the add.

Last edited:

Litenbror

Eats Squid
Hey @Litenbror, how does this compare with your old Production Privee?

Scratch that...just noticed 29er.

View attachment 398012
Oh God don't get into my back catalogue, I'm up there with @beeb for number of bikes owned and hardly ridden before buying the next one.

The big issue I have with this at the moment is the 180mm dropper is about 5-10mm high when pedalling. I have spacers to shorten the dropper so can fix that but have to open up the dropper. Surprisingly the 486mm reach seems fine, taking it to Stromlo tomorrow for it's first ride on dirt so will see how it goes up and down.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Oh God don't get into my back catalogue, I'm up there with @beeb for number of bikes owned and hardly ridden before buying the next one.

The big issue I have with this at the moment is the 180mm dropper is about 5-10mm high when pedalling. I have spacers to shorten the dropper so can fix that but have to open up the dropper. Surprisingly the 486mm reach seems fine, taking it to Stromlo tomorrow for it's first ride on dirt so will see how it goes up and down.

Litenbror

Eats Squid
Calling this. Going to keep the frame for a bit, the length is fine and will be able to shim the dropper so the size should work.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Calling this. Going to keep the frame for a bit, the length is fine and will be able to shim the dropper so the size should work.
You're right, looks like there's plenty of room to take 10mm off the seat tube. ;)