Found WTB 26" 142 x 12 rear wheel or 26 wheelset or Banshee Gen 1 QR drops

ausdb

Being who he is
Item: 26" 142 x 12 rear wheel or 26" wheelset with 15 x 100 front
Price range/Willing to Pay: Depends whats on offer, but less than what a set of these will cost me
Extra Info: I'm collecting parts to build up @mooreys kids old Spitfire for my son as a 26er and need wheels for it. I have an old set of Sun Ringle Charger experts I can use but can't convert the 135QR rear to 142 x 12 to suit the through axle dropouts so need a rear wheel in particular but could look at a wheelset if you don't want to split one.
Or if unicorns exist a set of the QR drops that someones got stashed away for a rainy day as mooreys already sold his :)

Last edited:

safreek

Item: 26" 142 x 12 rear wheel or 26" wheelset with 15 x 100 front
Price range/Willing to Pay: Depends whats on offer, but less than what a set of these will cost me
Extra Info: I'm collecting parts to build up @mooreys kids old Spitfire for my son as a 26er and need wheels for it. I have an old set of Sun Ringle Charger experts I can use but can't convert the 135QR rear to 142 x 12 to suit the through axle dropouts so need a rear wheel in particular but could look at a wheelset if you don't want to split one.
Or if unicorns exist a set of the QR drops that someones got stashed away for a rainy day as mooreys already sold his :)
Bugger me, banshee have dropped the Mtb gouge ball. Under 200 bucks for axle, dropouts and sundries. Bargain