Found sold blah blah

safreek

Item: 26 inch wheels
Price range/Willing to Pay: $200ish
Extra Info: qr rear, 20mm front. Must be a set, not different wheels
Not bashed up, look OK and work well.
Suitable for a 25ish kg bike, the mighty astrix huckster.
Not allowed to purchase for another week or so, there us no big rush.

Could also swap a pike 409 with clean Stan chongz or pike and cash for a cool set

Last edited:

Brow

Big Block
I have some spare 26" wheels, qr front and rear, not light, not strong, shitmano hubs with a very low part number but they have pink bits. Clearly of no use to anyone, I just wanted to share.
Got a pic? Possibly looking for a front.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
I am actually serious - for once. Got 2 x 26inch wheeled bikes in the family with only 1 good front between them. For a while now only one being ridden but noises being made about someone getting back on the other.
Let me dig them out tomorrow. Where is ya? Postage is heinous even if packaged novelly.

Brow

Big Block
Sorry @safreek for hijacking your thread and taking the wheels from @Dales Cannon, I dont think they fit the bill for your wishlist anyway.
Big shout out to @Dales Cannon for a great deal on wheels that will fill a hole for me. Good to meet you and it was good to watch some bikes and the cars at Lakeside too.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Sorry @safreek for hijacking your thread and taking the wheels from @Dales Cannon, I dont think they fit the bill for your wishlist anyway.
Big shout out to @Dales Cannon for a great deal on wheels that will fill a hole for me. Good to meet you and it was good to watch some bikes and the cars at Lakeside too.
Pink wheels were a hambo thing. Saffy is way too hard a rider for those! It is always good to meet a burner unless one of their names starts with C.

moorey

call me Mia
Convince me I don’t need the Hope pro2 on DT4.2’s that used to be Felix's school bike wheels….
A few scuffs. Green Hope hoop decals on the rims.
You’ll have your work cut out.

safreek

;)
all good man, glad my post helped you get what you needed, they did not suit my porpoises anyway
Pink wheels were a hambo thing. Saffy is way too hard a rider for those! It is always good to meet a burner unless one of their names starts with C.
cheers for the offer man but they didn't suit my radness anyway.
Thought you might of meant not meeting burners who started with M, but I see you covered that with a C anyway;)

safreek

Convince me I don’t need the Hope pro2 on DT4.2’s that used to be Felix's school bike wheels….
A few scuffs. Green Hope hoop decals on the rims.
You’ll have your work cut out.
I would of tried but think I have located some crank bros wheels, cheer for the offer of letting me beg or threaten though:D

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
;) all good man, glad my post helped you get what you needed, they did not suit my porpoises anyway
cheers for the offer man but they didn't suit my radness anyway.
Thought you might of meant not meeting burners who started with M, but I see you covered that with a C anyway;)
You are no weirder than the rest of us. Well ok... a bit. ;)

Burt is ok though, happy to meet him again as long as he doesn't dribble so much, or was that you?

safreek

You are no weirder than the rest of us. Well ok... a bit. ;)

Burt is ok though, happy to meet him again as long as he doesn't dribble so much, or was that you?
Unfortunately Burt has gone the way of Bert. It was probably me dribbling, I get told that often. Usually after a bit of the devils lettuce