NSW [FOUND] Shimano XTR Shifter 11 Speed

cokeonspecialtwodollars

Fartes of Portingale
Item: Shimano XTR Shifter 11 Speed bar mount
Price range/Willing to Pay: $150
Extra Info: New or near new condition please.

Isaakk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Heck. I've been looking for one of those for a while. If coke doesn't grab it I certainly would love to.

cokeonspecialtwodollars

Fartes of Portingale
Sorry @Isaakk the deed has been done, I had no idea they were so rare. I was looking to replace one that I now regret leaving on a bike I sold last week... old mate wouldn't have been able to tell the difference if I'd swapped it out for a banana anyway. Maybe @Scotty675 has something for you as well.

Scotty675

Cable thief
I recon if I look not to hard I should be able to find another. Won't be a mint as that one though. Will Pm you tomorrow.

Isaakk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I recon if I look not to hard I should be able to find another. Won't be a mint as that one though. Will Pm you tomorrow.
Would be much appreciated if you do have another! Not fussed on condition so long as it's functional.

Scotty675

Cable thief
Hang on you have a 12 spd XTR shifter to sell as well? Where do we form an orderly queue ?
I could do. The one I linked for you the other day (gumtree) may be on it's way to my house. I had no intention of buying it but checked a day later and it was still there and also had listed a 12 speed derailleur, I thought it best to put an offer to him for a package deal.

poiterpan

Likes Bikes
I have one of the 12 speed XTR shifter that has a little switch between 11 and 12 speed. The other XTR 12 speed doesn't.
They aren't for sale but if you are lucky you could find a new one with a switch.
My understanding is the Shimano 12 XTR shifter can be used for 11 with a extra shift at the end that usually would be for the 12 smallest cog.

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk