Found - Rockshox Super Deluxe or other 185mm trunion

CHEWY

Eats Squid
Item: Rockshock Super deluxe 185mm eye to eye
Item Condition: good
Reason for selling: not selling, wanting
Price and price conditions: not too much
Extra Info:

Trashed my shock when a trunion bolt backed out. Seems not many shocks fit a scott genius. Tried a standard deluxe and the air valve hits the frame... if anyone has anything else in 185x55 that might work I'm all ears.

Last edited:

Nambra

Definitely should have gone to specsavers
There's a trunnion mount 185x55 DPX2 on the QLD mountainbike buy swap and sell FB group atm - $450, sunny coast. Not sure it will fit your frame though?

CHEWY

Eats Squid
There's a trunnion mount 185x55 DPX2 on the QLD mountainbike buy swap and sell FB group atm - $450, sunny coast. Not sure it will fit your frame though?
I did see that but have read they will clash with the frame. The shock is upside down on the genius and there is bugger all room underneath and to the sides of the shock.
Have only seen people fitting super deluxe or stock DPS :(

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
I did see that but have read they will clash with the frame. The shock is upside down on the genius and there is bugger all room underneath and to the sides of the shock.
Have only seen people fitting super deluxe or stock DPS :(
Don't Scott run a proprietary shock though for the twin lock? So it reduces travel when you go to trail?

CHEWY

Eats Squid
It had the twin lock remote lockout which I'd already removed. I dont need it and it got in the way of running a proper dropper lever. On my model it didn't adjust travel just the standard 3 modes.