FOUND OD2 stem, spacers,top headset bearing

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
Item: Accidentally bought a stupid Giant gravel fork 1.25 ins OD2 top , if you dont want them , an external top bearing , spacers or stem 40-60 mm would be handy
Location: Yackandandah , so I will pay postage from where ever
Price range/Willing to Pay: whatever is fair
Extra info : May Need an external top bearing to fit frame will check cup measurements with you .

Last edited:

Lucaw

Next in line
Item: Accidentally bought a stupid Giant gravel fork 1.25 ins OD2 top , if you dont want them , an external top bearing , spacers or stem 40-60 mm would be handy
Location: Yackandandah , so I will pay postage from where ever
Price range/Willing to Pay: whatever is fair
Extra info : May Need an external top bearing to fit frame will check cup measurements with you .
I may have a stem. Check when I get home

Andobrahh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ahh another victim. I've got the stem, spacers and top bearing, had to do the swap on an older Trance recently. I think the stem is 40mm from memory. Swing me a message if you're still looking

Last edited:

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
Ahh another victim. I've got the stem, spacers and top bearing, had to do the swap on an older Trance recently. I think the stem is 40mm from memory. Swing me a message if you're still looking
Got the top bearing coming and a stem now , spacers would be handy .

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
tek good/bad luck .
The shop sent me stuff labelled OD2 incorrectly it is all 1 1/8 so doesnt fit I will send it back .
I will take the bearings and the spacers please .