**FOUND** Formula Selva Coil Spring - Soft (green heatshrink)

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
Item: FOUND. Formula selva coil spring - soft
Price range/Willing to Pay: Less than new
Extra Info: I have a super firm for swapsies. I thought I'd put a WTB up before purchasing from o/s. Pic for reference

wm-formula-coil-spring-for-selva-c-soft-928316.jpg

Last edited:

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
I have a medium spring - I think that's what the fork comes stock with - which I'm intending to replace with a firm, which I have as well.

Haven't used the fork yet, but pretty sure the medium will be coming out if that's any use to you.

Probably won't get a chance to fiddle with all this for a few weeks yet though.

Assume you've emailed eightyonespices and they have none?

Last edited:

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
I have a medium spring - I think that's what the fork comes stock with - which I'm intending to replace with a firm, which I have as well.

Haven't used the fork yet, but pretty sure the medium will be coming out if that's any use to you.

Probably won't get a chance to fiddle with all this for a few weeks yet though.

Assume you've emailed eightyonespices and they have none?
Thanks Tubbsy, but I think the medium will be too stiff as it is 9Nm (soft is 8) and once I cut a few coils off of it the rate will be too high.

Good shout on giving eightyonespices a call, I'll get onto that.

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
No probs. If the soft ends up not working I'll have the medium looking for a new home I reckon.

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
No probs. If the soft ends up not working I'll have the medium looking for a new home I reckon.
Great tip off Tubbsy, eightyonespices had one on the shelf, will be in the post this arvo.

If this isn't the match made in heaven that I think it will be, I might hit you up for the medium

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
Nice work!

PM me if you decide to go that way, depending on my testing I might be up for swapping for your X firm.