TAS Found: Cheap straight steerer long travel fork

kip01

Likes Dirt
2005 model 32mm stanchions 170mm travel basically look the same as the dropp offs with better internals and adjustable. $150 no thats not posted. Otherwise got some rst hi 5 legendary dh fork back when moorey was a little shredding wiper snaper. Might fit your budget better

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Yeah there was definitely a 170mm Jr T with a 20mm axle and 32mm stanchions... Probably around the 2004-06 era I think. Edit: There you go^

@Lucaw I know you're not on Facebook but would be worth setting up an account for this stuff... I'm sure there's someone out there with a Norco Atomik in the shed with a Boxxer Ride on it that's looking for a new home. The pool is much larger than here on RB.

moorey

call me Mia
2005 model 32mm stanchions 170mm travel basically look the same as the dropp offs with better internals and adjustable. $150 no thats not posted. Otherwise got some rst hi 5 legendary dh fork back when moorey was a little shredding wiper snaper. Might fit your budget better
There you go. My last jr’s were about 2001. Cheers.

Lucaw

Next in line
Nice
How much for the rst’s and could I please have pictures of both