TAS FOUND: Any 165mm cranks, except square taper

Lucaw

Next in line
Item: 165mm cranks of any type, just not square taper.
Price range: as little as possible!
Extra info: my current 170mm cranks are too long on my dj.

moorey

call me Mia
What 170’s? I have new XT 165’s that I might swap with cash incentive depending on what you have.

Lucaw

Next in line
Truvantiv hussefelt, a set of shimano octalinks or if 175mm is ok with you, shimano xt hollow tech

moorey

call me Mia
165 are the gold standard in 68-73, I wish you well, but you’ll struggle. I have a spare new set but ‘as cheap as possible’ isn’t going to cut it.

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
165 are the gold standard in 68-73, I wish you well, but you’ll struggle. I have a spare new set but ‘as cheap as possible’ isn’t going to cut it.
can’t you stop dangling the fact you have a pair in front of him, reminds me of the donkey in beyond thunderdome with a water bottle tied in front of his head walking in the desert
’ps suntour zeron 160’s on their store for 100 w bb and some discount code

or grab some bmx cranks..or too annoying?

Last edited:

moorey

call me Mia
can’t you stop dangling the fact you have a pair in front of him
And thanks for your input, but it’s not dangling. They’re for sale, but you aren’t likely to get good 165’s these days offering ‘as little as possible’. I’ve offered a set to people in need if they had equivalent 170’s. No one has chimed in.

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
’ps suntour zerode 160’s on their store for 100 w bb and some discount code
You mean these? Zeron?

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
And thanks for your input, but it’s not dangling. They’re for sale, but you aren’t likely to get good 165’s these days offering ‘as little as possible’. I’ve offered a set to people in need if they had equivalent 170’s. No one has chimed in. View attachment 372307View attachment 372308
I don't have 170s to trade @moorey, but I'll pay what's fair if you're selling? (I'll take my place in the queue)