SA Found -190/50 rear air shock

Item: Fox float / rockshox RTD or similar for XC
Price range/Willing to Pay: $250ish depending on age
Extra Info: the original shock was 190/45 so anything around there should work, it's going on an '06 rush.

5mm stroke may not make a difference…but it might. Can you check that it won’t foul?
I can't see anything that would foul the shock on the travel, and I get 137mm as the shortest shock length before the back tire would hit the frame. Anything else to look for?

moorey

call me Mia
I can't see anything that would foul the shock on the travel, and I get 137mm as the shortest shock length before the back tire would hit the frame. Anything else to look for?
Not without looking. If you measure it fully compressed, then move the swingarm 5mm further than that, and nothing fouls, all good.

Not without looking. If you measure it fully compressed, then move the swingarm 5mm further than that, and nothing fouls, all good.
Double checked and all looks fine, shock has a clear path and nothing else in the way until the tire hits the frame

Flow-Rider

Burner
Sorry, only thing I have is an old fox float RP2 190x50 but the damper needs a service as the rebound dial and pro pedal barely works, it still had 180psi in the air can after 5 years of sitting.

Sorry, only thing I have is an old fox float RP2 190x50 but the damper needs a service as the rebound dial and pro pedal barely works, it still had 180psi in the air can after 5 years of sitting.
How many dollarydoos would you be after for it? I'm either after something nice to replace the rp3, or something that'll tide me over until I fix it/break it in the process.