TAS FOUND: 12x135 rear axle

Lucaw

Next in line
Item: 12x135 rear axle, doesn't have to be a maxle
Price range/Willing to Pay:less than new
Extra Info:my new crafty is coming and it is missing its rear axle. i sold mine with my old frame so i need another one

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
The vendor was a jerk? Or this now about canyon charging you as much as a new bike for one of their boxes?

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Yes, it was a 3 day ordeal with many txt message rants from the sellers mother... questioning and accusing me of a few things. I ended up ignoring her and she still continued to send me messages.

Or this now about canyon charging you as much as a new bike for one of their boxes?
I grabbed this box from my mate, I gave it to him several months ago for a trip he was going on, he ended up buying an EVOC bag.

Was just about to head to the LBS to grab one and gave him a call on the off chance. Still had all the packing in it too.

clockworked

Like an orange
I do have one. You can pick it up from dental on main, glenorchy whenever.
I also have a set of 1.5 steerer marzocchi 66s if youre keen. I forget the specific model, but they're the flash ones with lots of adjustments and a ti spring

Lucaw

Next in line
I do have one. You can pick it up from dental on main, glenorchy whenever.
I also have a set of 1.5 steerer marzocchi 66s if youre keen. I forget the specific model, but they're the flash ones with lots of adjustments and a ti spring
1.5 straight?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I haven't ridden them since 2016. They worked well then. They came from binner prior to that
Hahaha! I remember when he was selling them. Get on them @Lucaw! Even if you need to get them serviced, you won't be unhappy.

Not many 1.5 head tube frames out there, but you'll find one of you have the money!