Formula One world championship

Plow King

Little bit.
You know the f1 is back when there are fighter jets flying in formation overhead. And you get unnamed argument with most patrons at work regarding f1 Haha

scuba05

Likes Dirt
Good to see Kimi Raikkonen back.

For those of you who havent yet seen him on new ep of top gear,

[video=youtube;35f4rd5qWA0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35f4rd5qWA0[/video]

Old Shagger

Farkin Legend
yeow

Watchout dozerette, My Wife has just joined superbru too. I just saw her picks - wow, she has it nailed already... Foxy Shaggerette is after the win and all the money.

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Afraid I'm going to have to skip the tipping comp this year. Missed too many rounds last year due to internet access issues (superbru -being a gambling website- is often blocked by rig servers) and this year will no doubt be more of the same.

Best of luck though lads!

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Staying up in Sydney till sunday morning but just got confirmation of a sweet job coming up so have just this minute purchased a 4-day pass for the Piquet Stand!

It's a pisser that I'll be missing out on Qualifying but I've got a 30th to attend here in Sydney and as I fly into Melbourne at half ten in the morning, I'll still get all day to hang out at the track!

Plow King

Little bit.
Motherfucker send it here and ill go on your behalf tommorrow :p Dozer and you going to grandstandig tommorrow I bought my ticket from work yesterday so I'm heading down tommorrow morning even though I finish work at 5. Fuck.

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Oh yeah. Has anybody checked out the merch stands at Southern Cross Station? Absolutely hilarious. The one I saw was sporting a whole range of merchandise for both adults and kids from such top-range teams as Brawn GP, BMW Sauber, Honda and ING Renault. Apart from the Ferrari merch and perhaps the 3 year old Mclaren shirt, you'd be forgiven for thinking you were in a sporting memorabilia store!

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Fuck I drink literally twice a year I buy 4 Smirnoff for the day and they open all four. Fuck. Lol.
Handy hint for the GP and music festivals and the like: Those insulated water bottles you get at camping stores are brilliant for big events. You can just pour straight from the tinnie into the bottle, they'll usually hold a couple of cans without spillage (sometimes more), do a good job of keeping them cool and are easily rinsed out. Just make sure they're empty when you take them through the front gate.

And whilst we're on the subject of GP boozing. Who fancies a beer tomorrow arvo? I should be in the gates for hopefully around half 12 / 1-ish although I wouldn't mind catching a bit of the V8's from turn 3.

Last edited:

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Hahahaha, go Ferrari!
Well another year passing has certainly made Alonso no less of a stroppy wanker! Loved his hissy fit at the marshal who was trying to help him out of his car.

Red Bull are looking a bit shabby this year. I thought they might just be coasting during practice but they really seemed to be struggling during qually.

Mclaren and Mercedes on the other hand both look to be on form. If the season becomes a battle between those two - with a resulting 4-way battle between Button, Hamilton, Rosberg and Schumacher- it'll be a beauty!